Hello, I'm having trouble downloading resources from the UKB-PPP project, even though the access lock icon appears to be green. The error is: ``` [WARNING] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING: You have READ permission on this file entity but not DOWNLOAD permission. The file has NOT been downloaded. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ``` I'm using the R API with a new auth token. Is there a step I'm missing to get permission to download? Many thanks, Matt

Created by Matthew Brauer mbrauer
Problem solved. Noting for others that they auth key needs modify as well as download permissions, and that `syncFromSynapse` might not actually be the best way to download the files. `synGetDownloadList` seems to work once you've added the resources to your cart.
To elaborate, I'm using the following call: ``` files <- synapserutils::syncFromSynapse('syn52364558', path=out_dir) ``` However, I've found that `synGet` does not return this error, so this may be a bug in the R API.

Download not allowed page is loading…