Couldn't see my ranking when I submit my liver segmentation .zip to Liver - Standard Competition?

I participate in 2015 multi-organ segmentation, when I submit my segmentation .zip about 13 organs, I can see my ranking in Abdomen Leaderboard Standard Registration. However, when I submit the single organ segmentation .zip to corresponding challenge, for example, I submit liver segmentation .zip to Liver - Standard Competition, while I can't see my ranking in Liver - Standard Competition. I have no idea how to deal with this problem? I need some help.

Created by Meixiang Huang Meixiang
Hi, I'm also having problems getting results on the leaderboard, so far I have tried: - Submitting with the Python script - Submitting with the web UI - Emailing the masicranialvault@gmail.com (no response). It is unclear what more we can do to get this challenge going again.
Hi, there days later I got no reponds, I have no idea when will they reply me. If you guys get some email from masicranialvault@gmail.com please comments me, of course so do I. Thanks a lot!
@@P.Huang It's in Step 1. Register for the challenge, but I wonder if it helps, and I am still waiting.
Big thanks for @pkw2009 , where did you see this sentence? And I sended an email with my zip to this account for my results, too. Now I am waiting for a reply, too. Hope that we will get good news :)
"Additionally, please send an email to masicranialvault@gmail.com using the email that you would like to get your results from. Please make sure to include your synapse username." Is this operation essential? I have just sent the mail and wait for a reply.
Hi, I also encountered the same problem. It's a pity that I couldn't get in touch with any staff either.
Hi, I also encountered the same problem. It's a pity that I couldn't get in touch with any staff either.
Hi there, I think we are facing the same problem, and I haven't solved this problem!!!!!!! Have somebody sended any emails to the organizers and got respond?? What's next?
Hello! Have you solved your problems?
Is there any Administrator who can address our concern? How long will it take to get the score of one submission
The same as me. I also tried with python code. It does not work!
I face the same problem, too. I submitted for many attempts, with Python API provided (the submit_evaluation.py file), and run with command. I ensure that my zip is all right. But have been waiting for days my score didn't show in leaderboard. Is that the challenge submission is unavaliable? Or something I submitted goes wrong again? The command I ran below: ``` python submit_evaluation.py -d xxx.zip -u MY_ACCOUNT -p MY_PASSWARD -t TASK -c 3381219 -n NAME ```
I face the same problem that I do not get the score after submitting for 15days. And I tried for python code
@kennan1048 try submitting by using example python code.
@chuxiang @Meixiang @Wankang Hello! Have you solved your problems? I face the same problem that I do not get the score after submitting for 10 days. Thanks
@Meixiang @Wankang Hello, Meixiang and Wankang I submitted the segmentation result, but I could not see my ranking in leaderboard, too. Also, I received message "Your submission has been received. For further information, consult the leader board at https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn3193805/wiki/94514". Do you have any idea? Thanks
thanks a lot
Hello, Meixiang I followed the [Step 3. Submit the results](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn3193805/wiki/217754) to submit my segmentation results of testing data, but I can not see my ranking in Abdomen Leaderboard Free Challenge. Do you know how to solve it ? I really hope you can help me.