Access to "Leaderboard and Final Test Data" and "Ancillary Data"

Hi, I'm doing a research, which basically involves doing this challenge. But I only have access to **Training Data**, but not to **Leaderboard and Final Test Data** and **Ancillary Data**. All of the links are available [here](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn2290704/wiki/64634). WHen I click on the related links, I get _You are not authorized to access the page requested_ (except for the **Training Data** section, where I have the access to the data). I have emailed _synapseinfo@sagebionetworks.org_ about this, and the response was that my best bet is to ask the question here. Thank you in advance!

Created by Matej Zrim?ek Claymz
Hi @Mette , I am still having the same issues described in this discussion for syn2484881. When I click on the related links, I get You are not authorized to access the page requested. Do we have to submit additional access request? ${imageLink?synapseId=syn2678506&align=None&scale=100&responsive=true&altText=}
Hey @Claymz , Sorry to hear that. This dataset looked so promising for a project I've been working on. I guess I'll have to look for another challenge to go up on similar data or make my own set of competitor models. Best of luck in your research!
Hi @daspence , no, I'm still struggling to get all the data. I found some data similar to the one used in competition (and got access to it), but there are lots of variables missing, so not really usable as is.
Hi @Claymz , I'm right where you were 7 months ago. Did you ever receive any response from the email you sent? Hoping to hear from you!